Bu sayfa şu anda sizin dilinizde mevcut değildir. Google'ın Çeviri sistemini kullanarak
ulaşabilirsiniz. Bu hizmeti sağlamaktan sorumlu değiliz ve çeviri sonuçları tarafımızdan kontrol edilmemiştir.
Eğer daha fazla yardıma ihtiyaç duyarsanız lütfen bizim ile temasa geçiniz.
Renishaw AM technology helps Swinburne electric car to best-ever Formula SAE result
29 November 2017
Metal additive manufacturing technology from Renishaw has helped a team of students from Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, to the University's highest overall score in the latest Formula SAE competition.
As well as being placed sixth overall, the highest position for a team from the University, the car recorded some of the fastest times in the speed trial part of the competition.
- Case study: Renishaw AM technology helps Swinburne electric car to best-ever Formula SAE result [2.2MB]
- Case study: Renishaw AM technology helps Swinburne electric car to best-ever Formula SAE result [103kB]
- Swinburne Formula Banner of Renishaw AM alloy wheel [2.4MB]
- Team Swinburne Formula SAE car with its new wheel package [12.9MB]
- 3D printing the wheel centres [87kB]
- The new wheels “looked incredible” according to Ryan Wise [1.5MB]
- Team Swinburne with the 2016 car [1.2MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.